- Holes in the base and slits in the sidewalls
- Allows quick, but controlled breakdown
- Raised sides help keep bait in place on cast and control bait breakdown
- Compatible with the X-Safe system
- The only safe elasticated feeder system
- Aerodynamic design – weight forward to aid casting
- New one-piece body is pretty much indestructible
- Quick and easy to load
- New commercial camo paint finish
It’s available in three sizes: mini (24g), small (24g and 36g) and large (28g and 45g).
▶ Guru Hybrid Inline Feeders
- on Amazon :
- https://amzn.to/34rpMbQ https://amzn.to/3sOgsbk
- on Ebay:
Disclosure – if you buy anything using links found in this blog post, I may make a small commission. It doesn’t cost you any more to buy via these affiliate links – and please feel entirely free not to do so of course – but it will help me to continue producing content. Thank you for your support 🙏.
THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my posts with your friends and social media.
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No fishing tackle or bait or anything was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video, photos and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.