This recipe came up in my head and I basically didn’t even know if I could make pop up boilies out of it. I wanted to make pop up boilies that will be very concentrated with strawberry flavor. However, since the recipe was successful, I will share it with you. I only advise you to make pop up boilies with your hands and not with a boilie roller because of the composition of the mix itself.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Emulsifier
- 1 tablespoon of Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon of Cream cajouser
- 1 tablespoon of Strawberry flavour
- 1 tablespoon of Strawberry oil palatant
- a pinch of Squid attractor
- half a tablespoon of Strawberry concentrates
- 1 tablespoon of GLM (Green Lipped Mussel Natural Extract)
- 3 tablespoon of krill meal
- 3 tablespoon of potato starch
- CCMoore pop up base mix fluoro pink
Till next time …
…… tight lines and wet nets!
THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my posts with your friends and social media. I am SO thankful for you!
As an Amazon, Shareasale and Ebay Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclosure – if you buy anything using links found in this blog post, I may make a small commission. It doesn’t cost you any more to buy via these affiliate links – and please feel entirely free not to do so of course – but it will help me to continue producing content. Thank you.
Comments are closed.