Rapala’s high-quality line clipper will probably be the last pair of clippers you’ll ever own. Constructed from stainless steel, the Line Clipper’s razor-sharp cutting edge and large, easy-grip thumb bar allows anglers to easily cut through thick line even with wet hands or gloves on. The Line Clipper’s line pick, cutting knife and Rapala lure tuning tool makes this fishing tool one of the most versatile and useful tools on the water.
- stainless steel construction with a razor-sharp cutting edge make this the last pair of clippers you’ll ever own
- cuts line
- includes a lure tuning tool
- line pick for clearing birds nests on baitcasting reels
- cutting knife is perfect for slicing lure lips, cutting bait etc
- the larger “thumb bar” makes for easy use, even with gloves on
- length: 2.5″ / 6.35 cm
Till next time …
Disclosure – if you buy anything using links found in this blog post, I may make a small commission. It doesn’t cost you any more to buy via these affiliate links – and please feel entirely free not to do so of course – but it will help me to continue producing content. Thank you for support.
THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my posts with your friends and social media.
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No fishing tackle or bait or anything was supplied to me for this video.
The content of this video, photos and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.